Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The first.

Well tonight will be my first ever blog post, I feel like I am growing so much! I can actually express emotion and thoughts for others to read and not be completely embarrassed about it, completely being the key word. So while reading, please keep in mind my newness.

I guess I should explain my title a little bit. I know that its a little depressing, pessimistic, dispiriting etc. But it is also very appropriate. Ever since I was a child I have always thought that the grass was greener on the other side and I never really got over it, even now I am still desperately trying to get to that other side of the blasted fence. But don't worry, this will not be a whining depressing blog, though I am sure sometimes it will have its moments, I will try to keep it relatively positive because even though I feel this way I have always tried to stay optimistic. I often call myself an optimistic pessimist because I hope and pray for the best but I prepare and expect the worst, which I think, if we are all honest with each other, we all do.

Now, the reason I started a blog in the first place is so friends that I have made while in school can keep up with me and hear my wonderful opinions which I know they all love so much. But, also for a creative outlet. I have tried journal writing, and I haven't completely given up, but this seems like it would be a better outlet than a journal so we (and by we I mean me) will try it. So if you follow me and you do not know me than WONDERFUL! I always like to know that people pay attention to me :).

Well that is it for my first blog post, not very interesting I know but I assure you it will get better. At least I hope it will. Haha. 

1 comment:

  1. YOu have a blog!! and i love it. Screw facebook!! Love the post! I can totally hear you saying all these things. Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete